Your Sizing Queries Answered | FAQ
2. If I am buying eyewear for the 1st time or do not own a well-fitting pair, how do I get accurate
If you are purchasing eyewear for the first time or would like to measure your face to select the appropriate
size, follow these simple steps:
1. Stand in front of a mirror with a straight ruler or measuring tape.
2. Hold the ruler or measuring tape straight, horizontally across the face, slightly below eye-level.
3. Measure the distance between your left and right temples
4. Record your measurements in millimetres.
3. How do I record my measurements for selecting a size from the John Jacobs chart?
Record your measurements in millimetres. If you have noted your measurements from a pre-owned pair or from
your face in inches or centimetres, convert these numbers to millimetres.
1 CM = 10 MM
1 Inch = 25.4 MM
Once you have your measurements recorded, compare with the JJ size chart to find your eyedeal fit:
NOTE: Allow for a 5-10MM discrepancy between standard sizing and your exact measurements. This difference
will be negligible to the comfort and wearability of the fit.
4. If I order the wrong size, can I exchange or return it?
Absolutely! You can return your order or exchange with a different size charge-free for 14 days from the date
of delivery. No questions asked.